In response to increased COVID case counts due to the Delta variant, we are reimplementing CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY, starting August 3, 2021.
- Only clinic employees and approved individuals will be allowed into the clinic.
- Clients are required to wear face masks and are asked to phone the front desk upon their arrival. A team member will meet clients at their vehicles or in front of the clinic. Cats must be in a carrier, dogs must be on leashes.
- All communication with the pet guardian will be via phone and/or email, or in person outside the clinic while keeping a six feet distance.
- All payments are due at time of service and need to be made by debit or credit card. Receipts will be sent by email. We do not accept cash or checks.
- While clinic sanitation has always been a top concern of ours, we are continuing to be especially diligent about sanitation throughout our premises.
- Any client who is feeling ill or who's pet has been exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, is being asked to reschedule their non-urgent pet appointments.
- If your pet needs urgent care or has a life threatening illness or injury please bring them to an emergency clinic.
PLEASE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ENERGY YOU BRING.
Your words matter. Your behaviors matter. Our clients and teams matter.
Take a slow, deep breath and make sure your energy is in check before you engage.