EFFECTIVE APRIL 3, 2023
- All clients are allowed into the clinic. Wearing a mask is appreciated.
- Cats must be in a carrier, dogs must be on leashes.
- We will continue to offer curbside services for clients who choose not to enter the clinic. We may also be able to conduct your dog's appointment outside in front of the clinic, on a case by case basis, weather permitting.
- While clinic sanitation has always been a top concern of ours, we are continuing to be diligent about sanitation throughout our premises. We have air purifiers in all exam rooms, the treatment room and the lobby.
- All payments are due at time of service. We accept cash, debit or credit card. Receipts will be sent by email. We do not accept checks.
- Any client who is feeling ill or who's pet has been exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, is being asked to reschedule their non-urgent pet appointments.
- If your pet needs urgent care or has a life threatening illness or injury please bring them to an emergency clinic.
Adjusting to our new normal is challenging for all of us. Let's hold each other with respect and kindness. If you are challenged by our policy please direct your questions and concerns to Dr. Conny.