EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2022
- Fully vaccinated clients will be allowed into the clinic starting April 1, 2022 with proof of vaccination and wearing a KN95 mask (if you don't have one, we can provide one). We will allow one guardian at a time into an exam room for doctor appointments only. Cats must be in a carrier, dogs must be on leashes.
- Clients picking up supplements or medications are asked to phone the front desk upon their arrival. A team member will meet clients at their vehicles or in front of the clinic.
- We will continue to offer curbside services for all tech appointments, for unvaccinated clients or clients who choose not to enter the clinic. We may also be able to conduct your dog's appointment outside in front of the clinic, on a case by case basis.
- While clinic sanitation has always been a top concern of ours, we are continuing to be especially diligent about sanitation throughout our premises and have added air purifiers to all exam rooms, the treatment room and the lobby.
- All payments are due at time of service. We accept cash, debit or credit card. Receipts will be sent by email. We do not accept checks.
- Any client who is feeling ill or who's pet has been exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, is being asked to reschedule their non-urgent pet appointments.
- If your pet needs urgent care or has a life threatening illness or injury please bring them to an emergency clinic.
Adjusting to our new normal is challenging for all of us. Let's hold each other with respect and kindness. If you are challenged by our current policy please direct your questions and concerns to Dr. Conny.
We will be reevaluating our policy frequently as we monitor how the pandemic unfolds in the next months with the goal of being able to welcome all clients back into the clinic soon.
PLEASE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ENERGY YOU BRING.
Your words matter. Your behaviors matter. Our clients and team matter.